PERMANENT – COMPLIANCE ANALYST – MILTON KEYNES – £20,000 - £22,000
- Do you have good pensions experience?
- Are you experienced in working within Financial Services?
- Do you solid knowledge of UK regulations?
Our client, a leading company in their industry are looking to recruit a Compliance Analyst to their growing team.
You will ensure the company attains high standards of regulatory compliance by providing a practical, efficient and business friendly compliance solution.
- Support the Compliance and Technical team in developing and promoting a string compliance culture within the business
- Provide assistance and guidance on compliance related queries from the firm
- Assist in the development of the Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Work with the team to ensure the company’s systems and controls are robust, support the immediate and future business plans and adhere to regulatory requirements
- Identify systems, procedure and control improvements
- Ensure current system and controls are effective and embedded with the company
- Assist with the maintenance of compliance policies and procedures
- Maintain relevant compliance registers, including the breaches register, higher risk client register, complaints register, gift register etc.
- Undertake files reviews as instructed by the Compliance Manager and liaise with the Compliance Manager to address any issues identified.
- Produce compliance related management information, as required.
- Prepare DPA information packs.
- Keep abreast of key business, regulatory and industry developments.
- Complete complaint investigation records.
- Manage AML documents.
- Assist with audits.
- Provide support and assistance to any ad hoc compliance projects as appropriate.
- Escalate any issues, risks or concerns to the Compliance Manager as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Previous Compliance experience is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of working within Financial Services
Working hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5.00pm (Office is open from 8am – 6pm)
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Oakley on
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.