Financial Crime Analyst / Associate. London (2 days a week). £40,000-£50,000 plus bonus & benefits.
Synchronicity Compliance are working with a leading global consultancy practice who are looking for someone to join their Financial Crime Team.
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and experience gained to date, and build a career within a Consultancy Practice.
You should possess a strong academic background and demonstrate deep knowledge, application and experience in one or more financial crime areas: AML/CTF, Sanctions, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Fraud or Tax Evasion.
Professional qualifications a distinct advantage (ICA Diploma level or equivalent).
- Involved in managing a diverse portfolio of clients across a range of industry sectors.
- Advising clients on UK financial crime regulatory requirements.
- Leading independent reviews of systems and controls.
- Design, execute and test effectiveness of controls including due diligence, transaction monitoring, screening, and suspicious activity reporting.
- Draft and revise reports, policies and procedures, present findings to clients accordingly.
- Be the focal point for clients and provide specialist insight into financial crime systems and controls.
- Degree educated.
- Ideally Financial Crime professional qualifications, or willing to study towards.
- You must have previous experience within a financial crime compliance-related role gained at a financial institution, consultancy and/or the regulator.
- Experience gained within Banking, Wealth or Asset Management a distinct advantage.
- You must have sound technical knowledge of UK AML/CTF regulations and guidance.
- Working knowledge of other relevant anti-financial crime laws and regulations such as Sanctions, Terrorist Financing and Bribery & Corruption advantageous.
- A forward-thinking outlook with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Strong communication skills, ability to engage with and support stakeholders at all levels.
For further information about this and many other great opportunities in Compliance, contact Andrew Stark at Synchronicity Compliance
- Financial Crime
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'