Compliance Analyst (data privacy/security) - Leading Bank - Up to £35k - London
The client is a leading banking group, providing lending, deposit taking, wealth management services, and securities trading. They employ 2,800 people, principally in the UK, and are one of the largest 250 companies listed on the London Stock Exchange.
They are in need of a Data Privacy/ Information Security Analyst to come in, work with various stakeholders across the business to provide data risk advice, oversight and challenge to ensure business activity is undertaken in line with data regulation requirements.
- Ensure the business operates in line with Group data governance related policies and procedures through assurance activity.
- Ongoing and focused data risk engagement with GDPR and Information Security teams to assist management in assessing and enhancement the data control environment. Build relations with these functions to enable knowledge sharing and to ensure identification of risk areas for data privacy and security.
- Support the delivery of the data risk profiled annual plan providing appropriate coverage across the key areas for the Bank.
- Identify key data issues through assurance reviews and data incidents analysis, and deliver high quality recommendations to enhance the data control environment to the appropriate standards
- Work closely with the wider Risk Assurance team and support the delivery of the Risk Assurance annual plan from a data risk perspective. Provide specialised data risk advice and support the scope and testing of the data risk sections of the reviews.
- Monitor the closure of actions raised during Data Risk Assurance reviews and track timely closure.
Conduct, Risk and Compliance-
- Support the Risk Assurance team to ensure that data regulatory requirements are adhered to and reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required
- Behave at all times in line with Close Brothers 'Vision and Values’
- Data privacy / Information security experience
- Assurance / Compliance
Interested? Please email me with an up to date CV and a time we can speak about the role in more detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"