Compliance Analyst AML Brighton
Are you interested in Compliance Analyst graduate jobs in Brighton? One of Brighton's fastest-growing FinTech companies are on the hunt for a graduate Compliance Executive - apply today!
In this Compliance Analyst graduate job, you will be joining a fast-growing financial technology startup who have been described as the world's first financial marketplace. Their mission is to give their clients full and global access to licensed banking products which span the world. Being part of their network enables access to setting up bank accounts across continents, gaining access to instant transfers and managing this all through one platform. With offices in Brighton, they're now looking to add to their incredible team.
In this Compliance Analyst graduate job, you will be responsible for monitoring activities on the Financial Platform and sitting at the frontline of fraud prevention. You'll have a huge impact from day one on the businesses' bottom line; responsible for analysing policies, mitigating risk and helping to streamline wider business processes. You'll take the lead on truly knowing your customer based and ensuring that every interaction a customer has with the platform is enjoyable AND safe. As the front-line voice and face of the company, you will be responsible for streamlining processes to increase internal and external efficiency.
In this graduate Compliance Analyst job, your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing new customer documentation and making decisions during the onboarding process, assessing risk level and ensuring the risk of fraudulent activity is minimised
- Mitigating risk to the company by identifying new and known fraud patterns and trends
- Proactively spotting patterns in frustrations or hopes of customers and relaying feedback to the team
- Analysing policies for discrepancies in policy data
- Consistently keeping up to date with current regulatory guidelines - applying and amending policy as regulations dictate
- Reviewing the customer experience constantly and recommending improvements
- Creating relevant content for FAQ's related to Customer Screening
- Explaining things clearly and quickly through email, in-app chat or via phone
- Suggesting any improvements to their operations processes and procedures
- An academic background in Law, either a BA, MA or conversion - this is essential
- Experience in KYC & AML
- A fantastic communicator with flawless written and spoken English
- A genuine interest in risk and compliance
- A problem-solver with the ability to explain things clearly to clients
- A real passion for technology and the ability to navigate around social networks with ease
- A friendly, incredibly organised and positive person
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of £27,000
- The ability to progress at a rapid speed - the team leaders are graduates too!
- The chance to make a real impact from day one
- Great location offices in Brighton
Looking for FinTech graduate jobs and want to work in analysis? If you're a law graduate with an interest in risk and compliance, don't miss out on this Fraud Compliance Analyst job in Brighton today!
Discover more FinTech jobs in Brighton and across the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'