An exciting new position has become available for a Compliance Analyst to join a successful client based in West Malling for a 6 month FTC.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Senior Compliance Analyst in the completion of the Compliance Monitoring Plan.
- Focus on ensuring compliance data protection requirements by carrying out specific analysis tasks as guided by senior management and reporting on them along with insight and recommendations.
- To analyse and form initial conclusions on the results of the work undertaken and to produce draft reports in a timely manner.
- To bring to the early attention of line management all instances where breaches company policy, relevant legislation and regulations are suspected.
- To assist in the follow-up implementation of agreed corrective action plans on a timely basis.
- To provide recommendations to management as identified and required.
- To develop and maintain excellent working relationships
- To provide compliance support to all areas of the business and respond promptly to requests for advice or information as needed.
- Proven Compliance experience
- Experience in monitoring, analysing results and providing relevant Management Information in a clear understandable manner.
- You will also have the ability to manage priorities of a demanding workload
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'