The successful candidate will provide administrative support with respect to compliance processes.
- Listening and score telesales calls from sales agents
- Weekly call uploading and call scoring.
- Maintain appropriate policies, procedures, systems, and controls to ensure Money Expert comply with applicable laws, regulations, and internal requirements.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the compliance team.
- Maintain and deliver operational processes.
- Review documentation and call logs
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and databases
- Ad hoc admin tasks
- Ability to demonstrate a proactive and solution orientated approach
- Knowledge Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Experience working within a compliance / administrative setting
- Attention to detail
Due to the high level of interest that we generally receive for our advertised roles unfortunately we cannot always respond to each application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our experienced consultants you have not been short-listed for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other accountancy roles which may be of interest to you
For further information on this or any of our other vacancies, please call the Chester office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'