£19,000 + Pension + Parking
This is a fantastic opportunity for a friendly and enthusiastic Administrator looking to take the next step in their career and join a very successful local organisation and assist within their Compliance Department, excellent prospects will be available for the right person.
Some of your duties will include:
- Liaising with clients and providing information and guidance on services provided
- Advising clients on how the payment system works and managing any queries they may have
- Updating the sales team on the progress of new client set up by producing daily reports
- Ensuring that correct contracts and documentation is forwarded to clients and returned authorised
- Collating client ID and bank account details ensuing they are valid and correct for processing
- Maintaining client database records and updating information held on a regular basis
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'