This is an opportunity to join the world leader, a global brand that is leading the way with their new innovative technology. Working as a Compliance Administrator within a fast-paced environment, this role is to provide administration and compliance support to customers across the country. As a Compliance Administrator, you will be working with customers to process applications and documentation in a regulated environment.
The Compliance Administrator will work with multiple customers at once, guiding customers through their journey whilst maintaining excellent customer service.
- Process client and customer applications
- Enhance the customer experience
- Checking and entry of accurate information into the database.
- Respond to queries from both internal departments and external clients
- Conduct ongoing due diligence checks on all clients and customers
- Identify and highlight any data discrepancies to a manager when conducting checks
- Monitor and chase the expiry of key due diligence documentation for all clients
- Be responsible for the monitoring of clients activity
- Keep accurate records of communication and progress to provide to management
- Scanning and filing
- Produce weekly/monthly reports
- Maintain contact with management with activity
The Candidate/Skills required:
Experience in compliance administration, excellent customer service, oraganised, attention to detail and capable of working to KPI’s
The Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £22,000 + exceptional benefits
This role can be known as Compliance Administrator / Compliance specialist / compliance sales support / Sales administrator
- Compliance Monitoring
- Office Administrator
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'