Compliance Administrator/ Newhaven /Manufacturing
Leading manufacturer of products with a fantastic global presence in Newhaven looking for a compliance administrator.
The responsibilities of a Compliance Administrator will be;
- To support the Technical Manager in compiling and filing documentation for the European Communication Declaration of Conformity to ensure product safety compliance for Switchgear, Control Systems, Control Gear and Fixtures.
- To support the Technical Manager in compiling and filing documentation for 3rd party reports / certification.
- Ensure all items are kept up to date to enable the product release from the Central Item Master to the Introductory Hold system.
- Undertake any other administration duties for the Technical Department as required
The successful Compliance Administrator will need the following;
- Background knowledge of compliance in the electrical industries is essential
- GCSE Level in mathematics, English & Physics
- Excellent attention to detail and methodical approach.
- Ability to effectively work to tight deadlines.
- Resourcefulness in solving problems
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Working knowledge of all Microsoft packages essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'