MSI Group are looking to hire a Compliance Administrator to join our experienced team. The successful candidate will be located at our stunning London Bridge office, which boasts panoramic river views and will benefit from our bespoke training programme - MSI Academy to equip them with the right knowledge and tools for a successful career in Compliance.
About the Role
The CA is responsible for leading candidates through the comprehensive compliance process. The role will involve meeting candidates in the office and off-site and gaining, validating and reviewing documentation. The CA maintains a database of candidates and will apply for references, organise training, interviews and blood tests. The focus is meeting file's compliant targets, to a high standard and quickly, in order to supply the business accordingly.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide best practice compliance support, guidance and expertise to all candidates to ensure a seamless process
- Ensure accuracy and currency of records, both paper and electronic systems and all databases
- Organising and booking training courses (online and practical)
- General administration duties including email, filing and scanning
- Completing and verifying back round checks e.g. references, qualifications, criminal records etc..
- Keen eye for detail
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Proven success at hitting regular sales targets
- Collaborative team player
- Resilient and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive commission structure
- Ongoing 1-2-1 support
- Structured regular training and assessments
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual incentives
- Access to BUPA Healthcare*
- Subsidized Corporate Gym Membership*
- Dress down Fridays
- Weekly beer fridge
- Pension scheme
- Birthday leave*
- Weekly fresh fruit delivery
*Upon completion of probation period
About MSI Group
- Founded in 2002,
- MSI Group is a leading supplier of both temporary and permanent Clinical, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device staff.
- Our clients include the NHS, large private sector and not for profit organisations across 11 countries.
- Having doubled in size since 2012, we are one of the fastest growing Healthcare Recruitment companies in the UK and have exciting expansion plans on the horizon.
If you meet all the essential criteria, please send over an up to date CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in contact.
- Fast Pace
- Good Commnication
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'