We are looking for an individual who has a genuine excitement and understanding in the importance of compliance and safeguarding data.
Working closely with others from across the business, you will support, identify, document and analyse the key areas relevant to Information Security.
· To support the Data Protection and Security Specialist with requirements gathering, analysis and documentation as required
· To support the organisation with working towards recognised standards e.g. code of conducts and ISO 27001
· To advise/ assist and to monitor creation of vendor and supplier due diligence, implementation of DPIAs and internal processes
· Providing training for employees, creating GDPR awareness and training materials as required.
· Assisting with Commercial Contracts
· Where required inform and advise clients about our obligations to comply with the GDPR and other data protection laws
· In the absence of the Data Protection Specialist, be point of contact for the supervisory authority and for individuals whose data is processed (employees, clients etc.).
· Supporting development of implementation project plans
· Assisting with the drafting and development of relevant policies and procedures.
· Assisting the organisation with any changes required in business processes
· Gathering, documenting, and validating requirements as they relate to the Technology, Marketing, HR and other areas of the business.
· Collaborating with IT Manager, Product Development Manager, Systems Architect and key personnel to ensure compliance and audit trail
· Ensuring awareness of GDPR requirements to user stories and technical design requirements
· Keeping up to date on data protection laws, best practise and guidance as released from the supervisory authority
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications, report creation and delivery
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to exercise good judgement
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Proactive ability to lead by example
- Ability to deliver interactive presentations and workshops to groups of various sizes
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Preferable not essential
- Experience within a privacy/data protection type role
- Experience implementing ISO standards
- Commercial Contracts experience
- Experience of IT System security, on and off premise
- Prior data protection project implementation experience,
- Knowledge about GDPR and a good understanding of online technologies and their privacy implications and security risk
- Related privacy/data protection/security certifications
- Previous experience with compliance frameworks and methodologies
- Working knowledge of Governance, Risk Management, Compliance and Audit tools
You may have an interest or be working for an organisation that provides a relevant background involving data protection. This is a role you can learn and further develop your interest in data protection and compliance. Whatever your current role, you will be passionate about continuing the culture for Data Protection throughout our organisation.
If you would like to apply, please apply to this advert or call Frankie on !
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'