Our client is an award-winning independent insurance brokers who are looking for an administration assistant to join their compliance team and will consider applications from candidates seeking Full or Part Time hours.
You will undertake administrative tasks, to help assist the Compliance manager with the implementation and monitoring of FCA standards including communications with the regulator and cascading information through the company.
* Producing sanction checks reports
* Scanning and filing
* Preparing Board Packs for Board Meetings
* Supporting the compliance department
* Maintain branch procedures manual
* Maintaining all compliance registers e.g. Advertising / TOBAs/ Sanctions / Complaints / Conflict Management / Gifts and Hospitality / Breaches, etc.
* Producing TCF reports (Treating Customers Fairly)
* Annual staff competence administration
* Ensuring the organisation is compliant with all new FCA appropriate regulations;
* And any other tasks required to be undertaken to support the compliance department
Skills required -
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficient with Outlook, Excel and Word
* Excellent organisation & administrative skills with strong attention to detail, strong time management / prioritisation skills
* Experience within the insurance industry and FCA regulations (preferable)
* A bright and positive person with a desire to work in fast paced environment.
Hours: Part-Time (Minimum 20 hours a week) or Full Time (8.30am - 5.15pm, 38.75 hours a week)
Great working environment with parking available.
For further information please contact Marion at Insure Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'