Our client is looking for a Compliance Administrator - Edinburgh city
A leading firm
- Preparing and submitting FCA applications for approved persons, appointed representatives, change in control, authorisations and variations of permission
- Due diligence processing and financial checks for approved persons
- Technical and administrative support on project work where necessary including regulatory developments
- Providing technical advice on FCA rules to regulated firms and appointed representatives
- Maintenance of compliance manual and compliance monitoring plans
- Updating/Tailoring manuals, procedures and training material for clients
- Maintain the breaches log, company records, systems and keeping files up to date
- Building knowledge of FCA rules and regulations.
- Responding to new business enquiries
A candidate from a similar background
A competitive rate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'