This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a well established and growing organisation as a Compliance Administrator. Working in the recruitment sector for a Health Care agency.
Compliance Administrator Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sole purpose of your role is to take Nurses and Health Care Assistants through the application process from start to finish
- Carry out initial telephone call to book in the candidates interview and assessment
- Taking copies of documents; Identification, Certificates of Qualifications etc.
- Going through application forms and ensuring the form is completed accurately
- Contacting referees and obtaining references
- Managing the candidates file from initial registration and working to get them fully registered and compliant as quickly as possible
- Working to monthly targets
- Carrying out DBS applications online
- Reporting to the Compliance Manager
Compliance Administrator Skills & Experience:
- Must be tenacious and driven to hit targets
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to chase references over the phone
- Good understanding of Microsoft Packages
Compliance Administrator will receive:
- Salary £15,000 to £18,000 + OTE of £1200 in Target Bonuses
- Company pension scheme
- 20 days holiday increasing 1 day per year to 25
- Company days and nights out - race days / dinner and weekends and away
So if you are organised and driven, send in your CV today to join an established company as a Compliance Administrator!
- Administrative Duties
- Background Checks
- Health Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'