This is a great opportunity for a Compliance Administrator to join a world leading pharmaceutical company, who offer a collaborative work environment and excellent benefits!
Based in Tadworth, Surrey for a 6 Month Contract - Pay £13.01ph
About the Compliance Administrator
Working within the Compliance department, the Compliance Administrator will provide administrative and payment support to UK commercial teams planning customer events and activities.
You will ensure that all meeting related materials, payments and contacts have been prepared accurately and are approved and process payments on behalf of UK based colleagues for customer activities.
Compliance Adminsitrator Key duties include:
* Payment review and processing
* Accurately managing payments to healthcare professionals and organisations - ensuring the requirements for a compliant payment are met
* Providing meetings planning and approval support
* Execute compliance processes for each meeting project - including initiating of contracting online approvals of meeting-related materials
* Take accountability for and meets personal targets for turnaround of approvals and communications
* Prioritise workload with minimal supervision and give direction to field colleagues on expectations for a successful completion of a payment request
Compliance Administrator Requirements
* Ability to execute high volume transactions quickly but with excellent attention to detail
* Experience of supporting payments processes
* A passion for customer service and drive for high performance
* Ability to work to targets and deliver a high standard of work quickly.
* Strong communication skills - written and verbal
* Excellent core IT skills - MS Word, Excel etc
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job