Our client, a growing financial services organisation in Leeds is currently seeking an experienced administrator to join their compliance team.
The successful applicant will be working as part of their mortgage team, you will be responsible for supporting the compliance team.
Ensuring that the business complies with it’s obligations in relation to regulatory bodies and applicable legislation by conducting detailed checks on mortgage files.
You will have experience of working as an administrator within the financial services industry, have a keen eye for detail and excellent keyboard skills.
Duties will include:
- Conduct monthly mortgage file reviews. These need to include clear outcomes with remedial actions where appropriate
- Reviewing files with defined targets and objectives (volume and quality of reviews)
- Monitoring and logging remedial work to ensure compliance
- Identify any areas of risk and provide feedback to individuals. This will include reports to Team Managers and Senior Management
- Ensure that all compliance records are appropriately maintained and accurate
- Provide information for upward reporting
- Undertake additional audit activities as required
- This job description is not exhaustive and serves only as a broad outline of the duties required
Skills & Experience:
- 1 or more years of experience in the Financial Services Sector
- An excellent communicator
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT Literate
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job