I am currently recruiting for a private investment firm based in Oakhill, Tonbridge. They are looking for a Compliance Administrator to support there financial crime operations team on a temporary basis for 3 months.
The purpose of this role is to provide the best possible service to there clients by dealing with the operational aspects of the UK AML function. You will ensure AML effectiveness by following, reviewing and advising on the processes and procedures.
Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Dealing with queries and request from other areas
- Manual AML verification
- Managing department mailbox and hotline, resolving internal queries
- Assisting with new and on going departmental projects, proposals and requirements
- Accurately recording daily statistics
- Building relationships with internal customers
- AML checks for SIPP and Bond business, corporate, trust and nominee clients
The successful candidate will need to possess strong technical ability, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances to ensure a smooth efficient operation.
This role is starting immediately therefore, if you are on notice please do not apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job