Role: Compliance Administrator
Harper Recruitment Group are looking for an experienced Administrator for an immediate start for our Derby based client, you will be joining a small and friendly H&S team.
The role will initially be a temporary contract progressing to a permanent position for the suitable candidate, this is is a full time position working Monday to Friday 9-5.
As the Compliance Administrator you will be directly reporting to the H&S manager responsible for:
- Collating all information required for the monthly SQE/HSE meeting
- Carrying out vetting of personnel
- Preparing statistics
- Ensuring compliance of all documents
- Preparing and sending safety briefs
- Providing an all round admin support to other departments when required
- Maintaining a log of all actions resulting from industry changes
- Final sign off of new starter files
- Maintaining medical records for 700 personnel
- Carrying out internal audits
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria
- Must have proven administration experience
- Knowledge of Rail industry advantageous
- Proficient using Excel and PowerPoint packages
- Must be available for an immediate start
Please contact Rebecca on or submit your CV to apply.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job