The chosen candidate will have to carry out the following Duties in this role:
• Checking of certification
• Updating Internal/Client systems
• Preparation and distribution of contractors maintenance task sheets
• Contractors maintenance compliance updates and statutory document control
• Completion of contractors maintenance tasks which will include the chasing of open/overdue tasks with the Supervisor/engineering teams
• Contractors maintenance planner updates
• Scanning/Photocopying/ Filing as required in accordance with the company QA system.
• Database entry
• Assisting the Compliance Manager where requested
This position is a temporary position for 3 months initially but with a view to be potentially made a permanent member of staff.
Working days and hours are Monday to Friday 08:30am-05:00pm with an hour lunch.
Pay rate is £9 an hour (based on a salary of £17,600)
My Client is looking to interview candidates next week so if you have the relevant experience and immediately available, please do not hesitate to apply!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job