£16K - £20K DOE + Benefits
We are working with our award winning client to recruit a business administrator who shares their enthusiasm for compliance and attention to detail.
Duties will include
- Liaising with clients to gather time sensitive information via telephone and email
- Accurately inputting data and uploading documents on to the online system
- Formatting documents using Microsoft Word
- Updating a variety of documentation accurately
- Ensuring associated communication is uniform and complies with company standard
- Confident ICT skills including Microsoft Office Suit (Word)
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email
- Previous experience in a similar role - Admin, Office, Compliance, Policy, document control or similar
If you are looking for an organisation where you are rewarded for your attention to detail and are motivated by quality - APPLY NOW!!!
- admin/Compliance/Office/Microsoft Office/QA/Policy/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job