Compliance Administrator | Pharmaceutical 6 months contract
As the Compliance Administrator, your main focus will be to provide administrative support to the QA and QP functions of the business and to ensure the smooth running of the Quality Assurance department.
You will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in the Uxbridge area, where your role will involve coordinating the departments documentation and maintaining the management systems and databases.
- Document management; including updating information on relevant IT systems (ideally having worked with GMP documentation)
- Assisting with updating and developing quality documents and writing new and/or revised Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Supporting regulatory audits and inspections (e.g. document preparation, scribing etc)
- Coordinate, track and archive packaging artwork - data entry and maintenance of action / project tracking tools
- Degree educated or relevant life science experience
- Computer Literate; relevant Microsoft packages and scanner software
- Ability to work with time constraints in a fast-paced environment
- Strong administration background; ideally holding an interest in the pharmaceutical industry
- Detail oriented
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Document Preparation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job