Do you have strong administrative skills?
Are you a proactive individual, with the confidence to work on your own initiative?
Do you consider yourself to have an excellent eye for detail?
Our client is seeking a strong administrator to work within their recruitment company as a full time Compliance Administrator.
Position: Compliance Administrator
Location: Milton Keynes
Hours: 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
Salary: £17 - £21K DOE
- Sending application packs out to candidates including health check and CRB documentation.
- Registering candidates through face to face meetings.
- Referencing candidates.
- Contacting clients to request compliance documentation.
- Validating documentation received to ensure it is legally complaint and logging in on company systems.
- Arranging client’s travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Logging of incoming mail deliveries and phone calls.
- Responding to client and candidate queries when required.
- Administrative tasks for the department when required.
- Attending training and development courses.
- Previous experience in administration within an office environment with strong competence in meeting administrative duties.
- Proficient IT knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure, and meet set deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A professional, proactive and personable manner.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and within a team.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job