An opportunity to join an expanding and progressive company as a Compliance Administrator within a fast-paced environment. As a Compliance Administrator you will be working with external clients to process applications and documentation in regulated environment. You will also work very closely with internal teams to ensure continuity of service and to achieve your objectives. Benefits include free parking, performance reviews and rewards, plus a modern, open-plan office working environment in addition to genuine progression opportunities.
To apply for the Compliance Administrator role you will have previous experience in an FCA or similarly regulated environment. Preferably the Compliance Administrator will have experience processing large volumes of physical and digital documentation and possess a keen attention to detail. Time management, organisational skills and a strong work ethic will be key attributes of the successful Compliance Administrator.
- Process client and customer applications
- Respond to queries from both internal departments and external clients
- Conduct ongoing due diligence checks on all clients
- Identify and highlight any data discrepancies to a manager when conducting checks
- Monitor and chase the expiry of key due diligence documentation for all clients
- Be responsible for the monitoring of clients activity
- Contribute the to the continued success of other internal departments by completing tasks on a day to day basis
- Provide management information and reporting to the Company
- Ensure all records are reflective of the actual situation based upon the last piece of information or documentation received.
- Highly literate and numerate
- Proven analytical skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Developed communication skills with both colleagues, customers and clients
Keywords: Business Analysis, Fraud Analysis, Fraud Analyst, Business Analyst, PPI Administrator
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for thisparticular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job