I am currently recruiting for a market leading company who now looking to recruit a Compliance Administrator on a full time permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
* Support the Head of Compliance as and when required on specific activities and projects
* Ensuring you comply with company policies and procedures
* To carry out tasks within a strict timeframe
* To provide the highest level of customer service to clients at all times
* Regularly review and keep up to date with changes in regulatory, legislative and market practices that impact the business;
Critical skills and knowledge:
* Able to prioritise work to tight deadlines
* The ability to communicate clearly and effectively
* Very organised with excellent attention to detail
For further information on this or any of our other vacancies, please call the Chester office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest that we generally receive for our advertised roles unfortunately we cannot always respond to each application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our experienced consultants you have not been short-listed for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other accountancy roles which may be of interest to you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job