LAW Absolute is currently seeking a Compliance Administrator/ Team Assistant to join our Local Government team.
LAW Absolute specialises in placing legal candidates and business support staff in to Private Practice, In- House and the Public Sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Provide administrative support to the Local Government Team
- Ensure compliance is on file for candidates such as right to work, references, registration forms etc.
- request references and chase up outstanding references
- Speak to clients and candidates
- Assist with timesheets and the submission of candidates on to online portals
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive attitude
- Ability to deal with high volume workload.
- High standard of client services
- Good IT skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi- task
If the above opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV to Zena Alex
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
- Administrative Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job