The Compliance Administrator role provides the opportunity to join an expanding and progressive company within a fast-paced environment. The Compliance Administrator will be providing case handling and administrative support to the business, working closely with other departments and external parties. Benefits to the Compliance Administrator role include free parking, performance reviews and rewards, plus a modern, open-plan office working environment. The company offer genuine career progression and development opportunities.
To apply for the Compliance Administrator position, it is essential that you have previous experience of working within a case handling or administrative environment, and have a genuine focus on improving the quality of your work and adhering to compliance regulations. The Compliance Administrator will have strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills, in addition to experience within a quality monitored environment. Successful candidates must be able to pass a credit check.
- Ensuring you comply with company policies and procedures as well as upholding regulatory/legal requirements by ensuring all activities are conducted in accordance with established procedures
- To carry out tasks within a strict timeframe
- To provide the highest level of customer service to clients and introducers at all times
- Provide feedback to superiors regarding your workload
- To deal with incoming post efficiently
- Proactively manage and complete administrative aspects of the electronic case management system by introducing case tasks where applicable. This is to be a consistent approach and agreed with your Line Manager.
- Successfully complete necessary training requirements
- To attend and contribute to team meetings
- Undertake additional tasks as required by your Line Manager
- Structured in your working methods, and able to prioritise work to tight deadlines
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Must have a friendly and professional attitude.
- Be keen to learn thereby complying with the required legal procedures.
- IT / MS office skills (Word/Excel)
- Ability to using own initiative
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Organised and possess good management skills to enable them to work with internal and external functions
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other colleagues internally, both within the wider team and across all practice areas
- Proven commitment to working within a quality standard environment
- You should be able to pass a satisfactory credit check
Keywords: compliance, FCA regulated, administrator, macros, pivot tables, business admin
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job