Who we are
The BPP Professional Education Group is a global education provider delivering world-class professional qualifications. The group delivers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes and professional qualifications across the UK, internationally and through innovative online learning platforms.
BPP Professional Education is one of Europe’s leading specialist providers of professional education, delivering a range of industry-leading Professional Qualifications, Professional Apprenticeships, Professional Development programmes and Learning Media. We enjoy a trusted advisor status for many of our clients and institutes and offer professionals opportunities to progress through a variety of qualifications in accountancy, tax, insolvency and banking and finance.
What you’ll do
The Compliance Administrator will be responsible for ensuring learners are fully signed up with compliance documents and inputted into the funding systems in a timely manner, this will include PICS and Apprenticeship Service (AS).
Responsible for ensuring the ESFA funding rules are adhered to through the on boarding and funding process by audit checking all documentation completed for learners that wish to enrol with BPP.
Responsible for the end to end accurate processing of new apprenticeship starts from; managing the apprenticeship completion process, accurate data entry of breaks and leavers and any amendments/changes to funding information within the PICS system to reporting requests received into PICS mailbox.
- Checking and confirming eligibility of key client and public apprentices and auditing sign-up packs before inputting data to PICS
- Contacting employers to discuss eligibility/on boarding process
- Contacting ineligible candidates and advising of next steps
- Ensure folders are saved onto Sharepoint and compliance checks are completed
- Daily monitoring of apprenticeshipbookings, replying to any queries and vetting exam/course booking forms before delegating to relevant team
- Management of Leaver non achiever process - audit & compliance check of learner folder and leaver non achiever form for evidence of last date in learning, processing of leaver non achiever details on PICS, collating and recording leaver non achiever reason codes to provide accurate reporting to programme managers
- Management of break in learning process - audit & compliance check of learner folder and break in learning form for evidence of last date in learning, processing of break in learning details on PICS
- Producing PICS reporting as answering all queries received into PICs mailbox
- Management of unit claiming and reporting with awarding bodies
- Management of PICS mailbox and processing of funding data through the funding team - data entry of apprenticeship starts following quality control checks, apprentice ULN and EDRS data capture, new employer set up’s, assessor changes, breaks in learning and leaver non-achievers, pdf document conversions
- Management of the apprenticeship completion process including the tracking of insurance certificates, data entry to ACE, full audit check of completion folders and weekly tracking and reporting of rejected completions.
- Checking and confirming eligibility of apprentices and auditing sign-up packs before inputting data to PICS
- Assisting with the day to day administration of the Apprenticeship Service
- Providing first line of contact via Emails, telephone calls
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication with a positive telephone manner and the ability to build rapport and maintain empathy with students and clients.
- Ability to effectively manage client and internal stakeholder relationships, promptly responding to queries, ensuring expectations are managed
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation
- Ability to use email, internet applications, MS Windows operating system, including Excel and tracking tools to support this role
- Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data, interpretation of facts and figures presented in the form of statistical tables and diagrams, thinking critically and checking for errors or variance from targets
- Must be comfortable working within defined Key Performance Indicators and Service Levels
- Passionate about client service with a positive approach to dealing with people
- Proactive, highly motivated and adaptable to change, as the company and industry in which they are based is very fast paced and competitive
It is preferred that the candidate has experience of the following:
- Experience of working through and managing a period of change and being able to recognize when processes need to be redesigned due to growth / decline in volume of workload
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS, credit and address check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job