Do you want to work for East Anglia's 'Business of the Year'?
Sanctuary Personnel is a market-leading recruitment and service delivery group based in the centre of Ipswich. In 2017 we have collected no less than six business awards, including Business of the Year, The Youth Pledge and Large Business at the EADT Business Awards and Best Client Service, Best Public/Third Sector Agency and Best Temporary Agency at the national Recruiter Awards.
Sanctuary Personnel is looking for a compliance administrator to work from our central Ipswich head office. We support our clients from across the UK, such as local authorities, the NHS and major charities to recruit health, social care and criminal justice practitioners.
This is a permanent position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The sole purpose of the role is to ensure you are working to get our candidates fully registered and compliant as quickly as possible, ready to start their new roles.
Daily duties will include
- Taking copies of documents; Identification, Certificates of Qualifications etc.
- Contacting candidates via phone and email regarding expiring health checks and training
- Booking practical training, blood tests and vaccinations
- Dealing with queries from candidates
- Setting up various online training
- Going through candidates sanctuary documents (Application forms, Handbooks etc.) and ensuring they are completed correctly
- Contacting referees and obtaining references
- Keeping an up to date knowledge of the contractual requirements/legislations that we abide by
- Communication with other internal departments
- Working to monthly targets
- Reporting to the Compliance Team Leaders
Required Skills & Experience:
- Applicants must be ambitious and driven to hit targets
- Minimum of 1 years administration experience
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to chase clients and candidates over the phone
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure within a fast paced team
- Attention to detail
- Applicants must be eager to learn new things
- Positive work attitude
Comprehensive training and ongoing support will be provided to help you maximise your potential.
Our Ipswich office features many breakout areas, games consoles, pool tables, ping pong, table football and an indoor picnic area. It offers a fun and vibrant atmosphere where you will be welcomed into the Sanctuary team. Of course, we work hard too…and with that comes an excellent range of benefits and an outstanding rewards scheme.
Company pension, team building and staff social events, cycle to work scheme, social Fridays, drinks fridge, fun and games, extra holidays for length of service, childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, local business community discount scheme, regular employee treats…and many more.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job