Our client is a leader in the field of Healthcare Recruitment and Software, their dynamic team are pioneers and currently looking to expand their administration department.
Ideally you'll have experience in one or more of the above sectors, have excellent attention to detail and administration skills, and be available for permanent work in London immediately on a permanent basis.
Up to £25,000 - Full Time, permanent, Monday-Friday
- Assess subcontractors and confirm their understanding and commitment
- Send subcontractor SLA's to suppliers
- Ensure SLA’s are received back, signed and in a timely manner
- Support the implementation of all subcontractor agreements
- Work to help facilitate and co-ordinate audits
- Chase workers for compliance documentation
- Facilitate the organisation of mandatory training for staff
- Assist in ensuring system training is delivered and technology is fully implemented
- Demonstrate understanding of the business needs and anticipate requirements
- Build rapport and make strong connections with individuals and groups
Ideal background includes
- Contract management experience
- Negotiation experience