Globe Locums was formed in 2011 and is one of the UK’s fastest growing Healthcare Recruitment Agencies ranked 11th in the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 for 2016. From our headquarters on London's famous Fleet Street we provide temporary and permanent jobs to healthcare professionals in the UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. We also work closely with hospitals and private healthcare providers in the UK and overseas to fulfil their recruitment needs. We are on the government-backed UK national frameworks (CCS, HTE & the CPP) which gives us preferential access to jobs all over the UK, across a variety of healthcare professions. We are also preferred supplier to an array of private sector and NHS hospitals in London and the wider UK market.
Please note that this is a general description and the duties may vary depending on experience and the support required.
- Support the Business in ensuring the compliance quality standards are met;
- Assist in internal and external audits and undertake all required candidate checks;
- Attend trainings and meetings relating to the role as required;
- Conduct monthly checks for candidates and update their records;
- Monitor and chase the expiry of key documentation;
- Chase references on the phone;
- Process new candidate applications;
- Respond to queries from both internal departments and external candidates;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- High level of written communication and numeracy skills;
- Good IT skills, ability to use Word, Excel and databases;
- Effective communicator;
- Good attention to detail;
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work role;
- Good phone manner;
- Able to work with data and undertake repetitive work whilst staying focused;
- Administrative Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'