An excellent opportunity has arisen for an international financial services provider based in London.
The role will be to provide efficient and timely support to the Compliance Manager to ensure that all client files are fully compliant.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Collection and filing of KYC subsequent to the compliance manager onboarding new business;
- Reviewing existing files on an ongoing basis;
- Assisting the compliance manager with background checks using sanctions/PEP/crime software and internet searches;
- Keeping client databases up to date with relevant compliance information;
- Participating in compliance related projects;
- Maintaining good relationships with staff and raising awareness of the significance of business ethics and compliance;
- Completing ongoing training with the compliance manager and externally in order to maintain up to date knowledge of compliance, AML and ABC procedures;
- Other ad hoc duties as they may arise.
Remuneration: circa £30,000 per annum plus benefits.
- Financial Services