Compliance Administrator, Ealing W5
Circa £23,000 per annum. Negotiable up to £25,000 depending on experience.
Ealing, London W5.
Full-time, 40 hours per week. Office based. COVID-19 secure employer.
Beacon Services is a busy NHS APPROVED Nursing Agency based in Ealing, London W5. In this varied administration role you help us the maintain NHS staffing compliance by working to targets and providing vital HR administration as well as general administration support.
In this business critical role you will:
- Liaise with potential and active nurses via the telephone, email, in person, via social media and LinkedIn on a daily basis.
- Provide registration, training and occupational health liaison and advice.
- Maintain staff records and compliance in line with quality standards.
- Format / Update CV’s.
- Maintain records on our recruitment database.
- Issue employment contracts and new starter packs.
- Provide customer service support.
- Assist with other administration duties (as required).
You must be:
- Reliable, honest and punctual.
- Intelligent and open to learning.
- Resilient and hard-working.
- Polite, presentable.
- A confident communicator.
- Proactive, energetic and well organised.
- Able to use MS Office and confident drafting emails and short letters.
- Educated to bachelor's degree level / A-level (or equivalent) with relevant work experience.
In return we offer you:
- SECURE employment.
- KEYWORKER status.
- A comfortable COVID-SECURE place of work.
- On the job training.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- Genuine opportunities to progress your career within our growing business.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'