- Located near Debden Tube Station/Zone 6
About Urgent Staffing:
Urgent Staffing is a market-leading, cost-effective staffing provider to industries in need of staff at short notice. We can fill vacancies across varying industries with high quality, skilled staff, ready and able to execute their duties at incredibly short notice.
Roles and responsibilities:
On a day to day basis the Compliance Administrator will touch base with the Compliance Manager and complete all administrative tasks.
The Compliance Administrator should ensure to keep in continuous contact with all due to expire nurses and keep up to date with training dates booked etc. using the Outlook Calendar. The Compliance Administrator will need to update the Compliance Manager if any worker advises that they no longer wish to remain compliant with the agency to ensure we follow GDPR regulations. Other general tasks will involve:
•Answering inbound calls
•Taking accurate telephone messages for the Sales and Compliance team
•Cropping documents using paint/word
•Printing registration packs
•Monthly accreditations checks
•Able to follow direction and instruction
•Great customer service skills
•Excellent communication, both written and verbally
•Ability to use own initiative
•Good judgment and solution-orientated
• Five GCSE grades C - A* (or 4-9), including Maths and EnglishBenefits:
•Chances to grow both personally and professionally
- Training on the 18+ month Standard Level 3 Business Administrator (BA3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Friendly Personality
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'