Are you looking to take your next step in your career?
Are you a health care assistant looking to take on their next challenge?
Do you have at least 6 months care experience?
Has Specialist and Complex Care ever interested you?
Looking to work in a sector that continues to grow despite the current challenges?
Better Healthcare Specialist Team supports adults and children with long term clinical needs in the community.
Our team supports service users with Acquired brain Injury (ABI), Ventilated conditions, Spinal cord injury, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Mental health and many other complexities.
Better Healthcare are looking to recruit carers wishing to work within this sector. We have positions available in Brighton and Hove, and East Sussex.
Why choose us?
- Mixed shift patterns Monday to Sunday
- 07:00am - 09:00am and 14:30 - 17:30 daily
- Free Training courses to ensure you are up to date with the most recent care requirements
- Client specific training given for all complexities with our registered nurse
- Career development encouraged
- £9.50- £15.00 on bank holidays / hour
- Full and Part Time Hours
- Free uniform*
Please send your cv to
- Pediatric care
- peg feed and Learning disabilities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'