Sugarman Health & Wellbeing are looking for a Male Driver who has access to their own vehicle for a Complex Care role.
Are you an experienced support worker?
Do you have a warm empathetic manner?
Do you want to work for a company dedicated to delivering the best quality of care?
Are you looking for a rewarding job?
We have fantastic opportunities to work in The Wirral area. This is a permanent position with morning and evening shifts available.
The ideal candidate will have some experience of supporting people with learning disabilities, autism, spinal injuries, dementia, medication management, epilepsy awareness, gastrostomy/bowel management, skin care regimes and use of a range of equipment.
What We Are Looking For From You:
- A warm empathetic manner
- The Ability to engage with people at all levels
- The desire to go that extra mile to provide high quality complex care
What we can offer you:
- An attractive salary
- Mandatory induction training, contributing to the achievement of The Care Certificate
- Match our clients to a team of support workers, based on shared interests and personality matching
- Opportunity to progress in a variety of different routes due the rapid growth of the company
Free training will be provided for the right candidate.
Job offers are subject to satisfactory references and DBS check. If you have a DBS on the up date service let our team know, if not you can apply for a new one through Sugarmanhealth. Please call Jennifer Riley option 1 for an immediate interview.
Sugarman is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Brain Injury
- Support Workers
- complex care
- Care Assistant Support Work complex
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job