Recruit Moore have been approached by our client in Southampton, to work with them to find a Complex Query Team Leader.
As the CQ Team Leader, you will ultimately be responsible for keeping your team on plan, ensuring daily and monthly deliverables are maintained, they are engaged and informed at all times.
The primary focus for the CQ team is to ensure queries are resolved promptly and effectively, meaning the customer experience is as seamless as possible.
Anticipating potential problems before they arise, you will add value by proactively working with key stakeholders internally and externally at all levels within suppliers, business partners and metering agents.
The CQ team may be based in different office locations, have varied responsibilities and provide different levels of service to customers based on segmentation.
Duties to include:
- To monitor team workload levels for all aspects of their role including but not limited to; incoming query allocation, query turnaround times, supplier/customer debt management, registrations, new connections, front line compensation claims and supplier relationship management
- Ensure monthly standard expectations are met across the team
- Drive performance regarding quarterly and annual KPIs; ensure the team are informed, performing and achieving business objectives
- Manage day-to-day supplier management, including attending supplier meets, providing feedback as necessary and working alongside the operations director, head of customer outcomes, and head of customer development
- Act as a first line escalation point for any high-level queries experienced by the operations team where relevant
- Organise & deliver regular one to one catch ups, monthly team meets and PDPs where applicable
- Co-ordinate with other operational teams to ensure cohesive working practices
- Submit a monthly perspective report to the Operations Director
- Maintain a risk register for your department
- Drive and implement updates to company procedures as a result of technology upgrades, process improvements, industry regulations, etc. and keep your team fully informed
- Manage absence and sickness on behalf of the team including all relevant coverage, administration and HR requirements, including recruitment where necessary
- Manage team bookings and appropriate travel in association with site visits and other work-related obligations
- Induct new starters into the team; planning and implementing training to ensure all core processes are understood and carried out to the required level
- Ability to use data analysis to inform reporting and decision-making
- PowerBI and Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Full UK driving license and a willingness to visit regional offices, customers and other relevant travel
- Coaching individuals through various stages of the development cycle, including training
- Successful people management experience
- Customer service experience
Hours are 08:30 - 17:30, Monday - Friday. Free parking.
Recruit Moore acts as an employment agency in relation to this role. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us within 10 working days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'