I require an exceptional PA/care support worker to join our dynamic team, caring for me, in my home.
I am suffering from a Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) resulting from an accident and requires 24 hour care.
Main responsibility include:
- Assist with personal care tasks such as bathing, feeding, toileting (BOTH BOWEL AND BLADDER MANAGEMENT), dressing etc.
- Undertaking household tasks such as housework, meal preparation, laundry, shopping, basic DIY and gardening etc.
- Building strong working relationships with me and your colleagues
We are looking for flexible, honest, reliable, caring individuals looking to "MAKE A DIFFERENCE !!"
Previous experience in a similar role is preferable
Immediate start /full training provided/ Career development opportunities
Key things about you:
Live locally (5 miles)
Understand the difficulties and complex needs of someone with a Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) which causes severe physical disabilities
Experience preferred - with a caring and compassionate attitude
NVQ 2/3 in Health and Social Care desirable or a willingness to undertake the qualification
Medication administration training and/or a willingness to undertake training if required
Punctual and reliable
Dynamic and vibrant with a fun personality
Must be able to work flexible hours, mainly days, including some weekends (shifts, 07:30-19:30, 19:30-07:30)
Must be at least 18 years of age
Candidate must have:
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
- Excellent English, verbal and written communication skills
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments.
- Providing the highest standard of quality care.
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice.
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive hourly pay rates
- Full training and continued development in specialised courses tailored to the required care
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible hours
Are you someone that believes in compassion, devotion and dedicated to delivering the best quality of care?
- High Standards
- Medication Administration
- Complex Needs
- Bowel and Bladder Management