We are seeking an experienced Complex Manager with strong organisational skills to join the team in Carmarthen Bay Holiday Park on a full-time, permanent basis.
As Complex Manager, you will be accountable for the effective management of all aspects of the Complex and Retail functions. You will manage a team of up to 30 staff across the Complex, including our busy Boathouse Restaurant, Showbar and have supervion of the Arcade.
You will be responsible for ensuring all functions are maximising every opportunity to improve park and business performance, leading the full Retail team to deliver outstanding customer service and standards.
This role will be a 48 hour contract across 6 days including evenings and weekends.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all areas of retail standards meet with the expectations set out by Parkdean Resorts
- Delivering budgeted income figures whilst delivering budget margin and strive to exceed beyond that
- Managing of cost controls within budgeted measures
- Delivering accurate stock results
- Positively manage change and an environment of continuous improvement in all areas of Retail
- Liaising with all departments on park to drive sales
- Recruiting, managing and motivating team members as well as coaching and developing, nurturing future talent within your team.
The successful person will have:
- Experience managing high volume bar sales
- Experience managing a high volume, fast paced catering unit
- Experience working within a kitchen
- Successfully led, managed and developed a team
- A commercial awareness & business acumen
- A Food Hygiene certificate L2
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'