Complex Carers for 1:1 package in Tonbridge
Superior Healthcare is currently recruiting for experienced, reliable and compassionate individuals in Tonbridge to join our growing team and to share in the wide range of placements we can offer.
Our Complex Care Division supports children, young people and adults who have complex health conditions to live independently and in their family homes.
We now have vacancies for Support Workers to join the team that helps to support a young lady with Epilepsy on a one to one basis.
Suitable applicants would have experience of supporting people who are NJ fed, have a Tracheostomy, who require suctioning and cough assist. This experience is desirable but is not essential as full training will be provided by a lead nurse.
You must have a valid driving licence and access to your own car as you will be required to commute to and from shifts.
12 hour Night shifts are available on a flexible basis, which is ideal if you are looking to top up your current hours; regular shifts may be available to those looking for more consistent hours.
You would also be required to committ to day shift training requirements, and be able to commit to at least two shifts per week.
- Flexible and Reliable
- You must be able to communicate effectively - verbal and written
- Experience in working with people who have complex needs living in the community is preferred.
- Driver with access to own transport is desirable
- Employment is subject to a suitable DBS disclosure and 2 satisfactory professional references.
- Excellent rates of hourly pay, paid weekly in to your bank account
- A Rewarding role - Job Satisfaction
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
Holiday pay (28 days per year)
Free training & uniforms
Paid Refer-a-friend scheme - Up to £50 for referring a friend (subject to terms and conditions)
Work with a friendly, locally based branch team, and the support of the family.
- Reputable company -established since 2006
To apply, please send us your CV today. Successful applicants will be assigned a Relationship Manager who will assist you throughout the application process.
Details of other opportunities are available via our website.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!
The Superior Healthcare Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
The Superior Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy).
Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS and professional references.
- Support Worker / Complex Care / Carer