Experienced complex care worker
We are recruiting for a team of experienced care workers to provide support to an elderly with Tracheostomy, living in Bromley area. The woman would require support to manage most aspects of her daily living.
Day shift: 8.00am - 20.00
Night shift: 20.00 - 08.00am
Hourly Pay: £10 - £11ph
Full training will be provided.
- Career development within the care sector.
- Paid annual leave.
- 24-hour support from experienced office staff and clinical nurses.
- Specialist Clinical training assignments.
- Training from specialist hospitals.
- Regular block hours shift pattern.
What we require from candidates:
- Flexibility and Reliability
- Passionate about the care of vulnerable people with various health issues.
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in the care sector
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situation.
The following experience would be desirable:
- Tracheostomy ( over 6 months experience)
- Care work ( over 6 months experience)
- Working with patient with complex needs
- DBS on the update the service
- Care Worker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'