Sugarman Health & Wellbeing is currently recruiting for Complex Carers, based in the Leeds area to join our growing team and to share in the wide range of placements that we can offer.
We have vacancies for enthusiastic and reliable carers to join the team that help to support clients with complex needs, therefore some elements of personal care, and hoisting will be required within your role.
Drivers with access to own transport is desirable
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Flexible and Reliable
- Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels - verbally and written.
- Must be a team player
- Employment is subject to a suitable DBS Disclosure and satisfactory references.
Regular night and day shifts are available on an on going basis which we would require you to commit to at least two or three shifts per week.
- Excellent rates of hourly pay, paid weekly in to your bank account
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
To apply, please send us your CV today. Successful applicants will be assigned a Relationship Manager who will assist you throughout the application process.
Details of other opportunities are available via our website.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'