Complex Care Workers Wanted!
Sugarman Health are currently searching for motivated Complex Care workers in the Bradford area.This is a on-going full-time or part time role with a salary of £9.00 £11.00. Experience is essential, but bespoke training will be offered to the right candidates.
We now have vacancies for enthusiastic and reliable carers to join the team that helps to support a young female with complex needs in her family home in Keighley. You will be caring for a young female with medical health needs.
All elements of personal care will be involved in your role, experience of working with Peg feeding is preferred however not essential.
Skills and Requirements:
- Flexible and Reliable
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels - verbally and written.
- Must be a team player
- Driver with access to own transport is desirable
- Employment is subject to a suitable DBS Disclosure and satisfactory references covering 3 years.
Regular shifts are available on an on going basis which we would require you to commit to at least two shifts per week.
Long days available aswell as nights.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH AGENCY-
- Excellent rates of hourly pay, paid weekly in to your bank account.
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle.
- To apply, please send us your CV today. We look forward to welcoming you to the team!
- Job Type: Temporary
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'