Complex Care Support Worker
£8.50 - £11.50/hour
Full or part time workers considered
Network Health and Social Care have been delivering high quality domiciliary care services throughout the UK since 1995.
Building on this success, the experienced professionals at Network Health are now investing in our Specialist Complex care team.
We are looking for experienced support workers to join out complex care team.
You will be;
- Support workers with adult complex care experience.
- A car driver and with access to a vehicle is essential
- Experience in the following is desirable; PEG feeds,Tracheostomy Care and management, including suctioning,Catheter Care.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate and dedicated about delivering highest standard of care and able to commit to clients on a long term basis
- Able to work alone as well as part of a team.
- Pay between £8.50 - £ 15.00 per hour
- Free uniforms
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Free DBS ( Terms and conditions apply)
- 24/7 on call and Clinical lead support
Network Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer.
Please do not apply unless you have evidence of previous experience.
Apply on line or call Topcare Network Health Care for more information.
- Complex Care
- Catheter Care