We are seeking an experienced complex care Nurse to join our growing community team in the Taunton and Yeovil area.
At Newcross, we take pride in delivering the highest standards of care in line with CQC guidelines, so if you're looking for a place where you'll be supported to deliver the best possible care, this is the nursing job for you.
Job title: Community Lead Nurse in Complex Care
Location: Community based in the Taunton and Yeovil area
Hours of work: Full time, part time and job share available
As a Complex Care Lead Nurse, you will be involved in managing referrals, creating care plans and associated assessments as well as conducting staff supervisions.
It's important you're a confident leader as you'll be managing your care team on a day to day basis, ensuring skill competencies are maintained and personal development opportunities are regularly undertaken.
Our clients rely on us to provide an excellent quality of care that meets their personal needs and enhances their quality of life, and you will be an instrumental part of the clinical team that ensures we always deliver.
- Competitive salary of up to £32,000 PA pro rata
- Excellent bonus potential of up to £4,000 PA pro rata
- Pension scheme
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
- A bespoke induction to Newcross, your clients and your local team
- Company car
You'll be great in this role if you're...
- A registered nurse with at least 2 years clinical experience (Band 6 Equivalent)
- Background working within the NHS, nursing homes, community nursing or district nursing
- A multi-tasker who is motivated by providing the highest levels of service to our clients
Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of trust, empathy and expertise in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.
- band 5
- clinical lead
- complex care
- adult nurse
- clinical lead nurse
- complex care lead nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"