About the role
We are looking for a Healthcare Assistant to provide care and support our client in the Swiss Cottage area. Our client has Motor Neurone Disease, and also bi-lateral poor hearing, recurrent chest infections and low mood. She receives PEG feeds overnight via a pump and is fully orientated and aware.
Shift hours are 08:00-20:00.
Rates of pay range from £9.00 to £10.60 per hour.
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (desirable)
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Medication management
• Manual handling
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Free first uniform
• Access to 'Your Interserve’ - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
- Health Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job