About the role
We are currently looking for Healthcare Assistants to provide care and support to a gentleman for our client in the Finchley area of London. Our client suffered a spinal injury during an RTA and is Quadraplegic C1.
Our client's location is very accessible for applicants living in and around the London Finchley Central area.
Working alongside a Registered Nurse. Experience in complex care is desirable.
Rates of pay range from £9.00 - £10.60 per hour.
Shift pattern-7 days a week 8:00am-8:00pm & 8:00pm-8:00am.
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Ideally experience of working with clients with complex care needs
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Medication management
• Manual handling
• Equipment checks
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay plus holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Free first uniform
• Access to 'Your Interserve’ - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job