Care Coordinator to join our busy and friendly Complex Care team in Chester.
to join an independant Healthcare **recruitment agency** in the city centre
Applicants must have a good understanding of the Care sector
paying a basic up to 22K with parking!
The team provides a proactive and comprehensive service to a significant number of clients, including service users with learning and physical disabilities and acquired brain injury.
- excellent organisational skills required,you will be supplying care staff to clients ensuring that individual care package requirements are delivered.
- deal with bookings efficiently and ensure that the nurses/care workers supplied are suitably qualified with the right experience.
- A key function of the Care Coordinator is to efficiently coordinate the care required and develop rotas based on the availability of staff.
- planning and organisational skills and possess an eye for detail.
- enjoy Providing exceptional levels of customer service to a wide range of stakeholders, to include clients, service users and colleagues -
- Updating systems
- Ensuring all staff deployed are appropriately trained and qualified
- Ensuring all processes and procedures are adhered to, ensuring compliance with all legislation and best-practice
- Applicants must have a good understanding of the Care sector, along with strong commercial awareness
- computer literacy, competent on Word, Excel & Outlook
- A driver with access to own vehicle preferable
SM4 Recruiters Ltd. is a Recruitment Consultancy partnering with the UK Recruitment and sales and marketing businesses. We are acting as an employment agency for the job advertised above. We are unable to respond to all applications personally so if you do not hear from us within 3 days, please accept that you were not successful but we wish you every success
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job