Our Complex Care Service is growing, and we're looking for an experienced complex care professional to help us expand our capability to deliver the exceptional quality of care for which Newcross Healthcare is renowned.
Job title: Complex Care Co-ordinator
Location: Plymouth, PL6 5WR
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
As a Complex Care Coordinator, the goal is to successfully place and book our Healthcare staff into our client's places of work. You can expect a diverse and challenging role, where you will be proactive in promoting our services and driving the business forward.
Previous healthcare experience is not essential and full systems training will be provided.
- Competitive salary of up to £18,000 PA
- Excellent bonus potential of up to £4,000 PA
- Structured work hours
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays - rising with length of service
You'll be great in this role if you...
- Have a positive focused attitude to enable targets to be met and exceeded
- Take pride in promoting our services to new and existing clients over the phone and face to face
- A multi-tasker who is motivated by success and providing the highest levels of service to our clients
- Be able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients in a fast paced environment
Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of trust, empathy and expertise in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of sick or vulnerable people.
- call centre
- customer service
- business development
- social services
- complex care
- complex needs
- office job