Are you an experienced Support Worker?
Do you have a warm empathetic manner?
Do you want to work for a company dedicated to delivering the best quality of care?
Are you looking for a rewarding job?
We have fantastic opportunities to work in the Haydock area to provide support to a individual with in there own home. The service user is a tetraplegic individual with tracheotomy( training provided). This is a 24 hour care package with advanced rotas.
What We Are Looking For From You:
- A warm empathetic manner
- The Ability to engage with people at all levels
- The desire to go that extra mile to provide high quality complex care
What we can offer you:
- An attractive salary
- Mandatory induction training.
- Match our clients to a team of support workers, based on shared interests and personality matching
- Opportunity to progress in a variety of different routes due the rapid growth of the company
Free training will be provided for the right candidate.
Job offers are subject to satisfactory references and DBS check. If you have a DBS on the up date service let our team know, if not you can apply for a new one through Sugarman Health.
Sugarman Health is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Health Care
- Personal Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job