Complex Care Assistant - Shrewsbury - Mornings
About the role
Working hours: 8:30-15:45 Monday, Wednesday & Friday (also cover sickness and holidays)
Interserve Healthcare is looking to support a 7 year old girl who would love nothing more than to return to School.
We are urgently seeking Care Assistants within this role to support our client with medication and feeds via PEG and she also has a Tracheostomy. All client specific training will be provided to you to ensure all safety needs for our client are met whilst she attends School.
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
- Care Plans
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job